Sep 18, 2008

FRIGID!

It's been so cold here lately! One day I was wearing shorts and a tank top, and the next I'm in a sweater with a scarf! What's up with that? It says it's been in the 40s, yet I don't believe it Mr. Weatherchannel.com. I betcha it was in the 30s today! Is this Fall/Autumn? Is this normal? Does the sun come back before Winter? I wasn't quite prepared for this shock to my system. I'm freezing! Plus it's been a perpetual cloudy, rainy, "just wanna curl up with a blanket and watch a movie" kind of day. There's no having the sun coming in through the window to wake me up in the morning...well, not that it ever actually woke me up...but still.


Those are my thoughts.

2 comments:

lp said...

seriously? honestly, i'm not sure i could survive in that temperature anymore... i'm used to 70-80 everyday....w/o fail. sometimes you think it might rain...but then you realize it's just smog.

Unknown said...

You sound like a lightweight, just wait until the winter begins. Fall happened in August and September, where were you?