Jan 5, 2011

RAGIN' CAJUN

I'm going on a random trip to New Orleans tomorrow through Saturday.  It's random to me, as I have no real reason to go, but to my co-travelers it is not.  Brooke and Garrett are going because Garrett has tons of job interviews at this "all colleges come together and interview for math jobs" convention (believe it or not, that is not the actual title).  I feel New Orleans is a super random place to have such a convention (especially seeing as almost all the jobs he's interviewing for aren't anywhere near Louisiana, yet I digress).  It's all good, though, because I get to go!  My job will be to hang out with Brooke and explore the city while Garrett is showing the big wigs how smart he is.  I'm excited.  Rupert (my butler), add one more city to the list of new places I've been since I've been back in America!  Yipee!


No comments: