Aug 31, 2010

A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1,000 WORDS...BUT WHAT ABOUT PICTURES W/ 1,000 WORDS? AH HA! GOTYA THERE!

THIS IS MY PICTURE (W/ WORDS) STORY

Stretching is really important before having a dance-off
Lauree & Ashley in their kickin' new apartment
The party wagon on our way to Slovenia for JV Kids' Camp
A bit of a snag at the Croatian border? Note: When having to turn around a car with a trailer attached, just go ahead and unhitch the trailer, turn, then re-hitch.  Especially when you have four hot chicks to hold it down.  I'm just sayin'
When on a road trip that was supposed to take 10 hours and turns into 16 (I think that was the final time), it's important to stop and have random dance parties on the side of the road. 
JV KIDS' CAMP BABY!!  Enter at your own risk!
I led games at camp -- I like to line the kids up first and show 'em who's boss.  Shaming is never out of the question.
Making the kids work for their food.
A daily reminder of how fun & beautiful a campfire can be, but also why we have indoor heating and electricity.
These were the camp bullies...I was scared of them, especially the little one with the mask.  He may be small, but he's quick like a cat...and, I don't know about you, but to me cats are just terrifying.
I LOVE YOU SO HARD!!  And the kids love me...even if I make them.
This is what happens when you don't obey.  Spare the rod, if you know what I mean...
On a normal day
This was our camp superhero.  He was pretty hardcore.  His super power involved a lot of festively-colored duct tape.  Use your imagination.
You know it hurts so good!
Great group shot, gang!
What?!  Another picture? We couldn't possibly!
Come on!!  Not another one. We're exhausted from our photoshoot earlier today.
FINE, YOU ASKED FOR IT...BLUE STEEL!!
My Beauties! (Jillian, Daci, Queen G, Gwyneth, Kendra)
The fellas...or should I say Eastern Europe's Next Top Male Models
I hit Ashley with Jacob's rubber chicken...I didn't mean to. No one deserves to be hit with a rubber chicken...no one.
QUEEN GORGEOUS REPRESENT!!  A GREAT WEEK OF CAMP!
Finishing the trip off with a good climb up to a child's playground tree-house at a roadside Burger King/gas station/hotel/golf course.  Hampton, I told you I could do it!  In ya face!! (note: Hampton is a 3-year-old MK living in Slovakia...he told me I couldn't get to the tree-house...challenge accepted and met.)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

This really did make me lol. I'm not just typing it. Heard you're on your way home now. Your sister is giddy with excitement. I hope you have a restful time while you're here. :)