May 2, 2009

ONE YEAR

April 30, 2009...two days ago...was my official moving overseas one-year anniversary. Wow. I can't believe I've been here for a whole year. It has gone by so fast, yet so slow at times. I can, with full confidence, say that this has been one of the hardest, most growing years of my life. I have learned so much about myself and about my relationship with my Heavenly Father. For the first time I really feel a year older and wiser. hahaha There's so much to reflect upon, and so much to look forward too. We shall see what this next year brings! Here we go!


I had the opportunity to spend my anniversary with my parents in Prague! This is the amazing view from our apartment.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

woohoo!!
So glad you're over here...crazy it's only been a year :D I feel like I've known you forever! That's cool :)
Looking forward to seeing you again at training in a couple weeks!!

Nigel Kelly said...

I was totally there two weeks ago, on that very street, walking right under your window...

BritBoat said...

Wow, Nigel...that could come across creepy, but I'm not going to take it that way. hahaha

I love Prague! Staying right on Wenceslas was AMAZING!