Mar 5, 2008

One...more...thing...

One more obstacle has been placed in my path to Ukraine. However, I refuse to sulk away with self pity, hopelessness, and despair! I vow to stand/crutch/limp strong as I battle for peace and contentment in where I am right now! I will not go quiet into that good night! I will rage against the dying of the light! Just like Michelle Phifer in Dangerous Minds, I will RAGE!


Ok, so I got a little carried away there, but it does seem like one more thing is being piled onto my head trying to push me down and make me stumble. I'm having ankle surgery next week. Yep. To those who are thinking I must be joking, that this possibily can't be happening to me because it seems like everything imaginable has happened to me the past 6 months, THUS I must be joking...I'm not. It's not a big deal, or shouldn't be. I'm just having a cyst removed from my ankle. It doesn't seem to be anything serious, but, as a procaution, during the surgery the doctors will do the normal tests to make sure. Anyway, I am refusing to let this deter me from reaching my support raising goal (100% by March 18).


I will rage.

No comments: