Mar 16, 2009

SO MUCH TO SAY, BUT TOO LAZY TO SAY IT NOW

So, ya, a lot has been going on lately. I've been stinkin busy. I don't really have time, nor the energy, to give a full update. Thus I will just post a couple pictures of my NEW BED! YAY! Cameron and I went to IKEA in Poland and got me a bed. I'm super excited about it. It's comfortable and pretty--a great combo.

My New Bed!



My Super Cute New Bathroom Organizers



The New "Guest Bedroom" aka The Living Room...I had no where else to put the old bed.

3 comments:

lp said...

i love the bed! it's pretty! i shall come and visit.

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

I love how we both moved over here and bought IKEA beds all within a week of each other!! We are tracking well. Love you lady!

Anonymous said...

i love ikea and i LOVE your new bathroom organizers!!