Feb 9, 2008

Today

Today was a tough day. The morning started out pretty rocky with a phone call about support raising, not for support but about support. It basically made me feel like crap. Good times.


I am working hard, though some may say different. I am trying my darndest and using every resource I can think of to get this support raised and get to Ukraine full-time. I desperately want to be there! God wants me there. I don't know why it's taken this long. I really don't. Never had I suspected it would take me almost a year and a half to raise my support...and still not be done. I was naive and figured about 9-10 months. Man, I was WAY off!


The people who started supporting me in the beginning, those who also planned on me being in Ukraine last spring, are still supporting me. They're still standing by me, encouraging me on. I appreciate that so very much. You've been with me through all the highs and lows and haven't given up on me, on God's plan for Ukraine, on those students whose lives will be impacted by Jesus. I've needed you. I still need you. Thank you.


I ask God that a lot, why I'm still here. Unfortunately my answers have been Papa's cancer, my personal health, and my dad's heart attack. There are other things, but those definitely stand out. Now things are ok, or seem to be. People are healing/growing. Hearts are opening. Ears are listening. Eyes are seeing. Our family is closer. I've learned, am learning, a lot. How much longer will I be in this constant state of unknown, of limbo? Still, only God knows. Though, I'm hoping for March. :-)


...Where it all began...

JV English Camp 2003,Czech Republic...At Sajitava with the Vinohrady Church

No comments: